Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Top 10 Authors I Want To Read

I've been watching a ton of BookTube videos (mainly Katytastic, Bookables, PeruseProject, and PolandbananasBOOKS). I recommend all their channels for ideas, reviews, discussions, hauls, etc. I've watched a few videos like this and thought I'd write a post on the top 10 authors that I haven't read but really want to. There will actually be more than 10, but I'll number the top 10 and mention the rest. I have books from most of the authors on my list...I tend to buy books much faster than I can read them.

These aren't in any specific order:
1.) Jenny Han (I have her Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy)
2.) Scott Westerfeld (I have his Uglies series and Afterworlds)
3.) Lauren Conrad (I have her LA Candy and Fame Game series)
4.) Nicholas Sparks (I have a few of his books)
5.) Sarah Dessen (I have a few of her books)
6.) Rainbow Rowell (I have Eleanor and Park)
7.) Sara Shepard (I have a few Pretty Little Liars and Lying Game books)
8.) Rick Riordan
9.) Cassandra Clare (I have all the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices books)
10.) John Green (I have all his books except Let It Snow)

Other authors I want to read but aren't on the top 10:
*Stephen King (any suggestions on which to read first would be appreciated)
*Lauren Kate (I have the Fallen series)
*Lauren Oliver (I have the Delirium series and Panic)
*Gayle Forman (I have If I Stay and Where She Went)
*Marissa Meyer (I have Cinder)
*Ally Condie (I have Matched)
*Rachel Caine (I have most of the Morganville Vampires books)
*James Patterson (I have the first 4 Witch and Wizard books)
*Christopher Pike (I have the Thirst series)
*Michael Grant (I have the Gone series)
*Sherrilyn Kenyon (I really want to read the Chronicles of Nick-I have the first 5-and I just learned that there will be a total of 14 books in the series!) :)
*Alyson Noel (I have the Immortal series)

Those are all the authors I can think of right now. Before anyone asks, there is a fairly long list of authors I have read (That'll be among my next posts). My next posts (which will probably be today or tomorrow) will be authors I have read, most owned authors, favorite completed series, incomplete series, and standalones I like. I would love some suggestions for books by any of the authors on this list. As you can tell, I like a pretty good variety of books. My favorite genres are YA dystopian and YA Paranormal Romance. Check out my Goodreads for my favorite books and series. Until my next post, keep reading fellow bookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment