Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Reading Challenge Update

Today's post is a shorter one because I don't have much to tell today. I've done most of my TBR and challenge posts already. Maybe soon I'll post a complete and incomplete series list.

If you read my post a couple weeks ago on my 2015 TBR/Reading Challenge, you know I'm catching up on it. I'm getting ready to start The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) and then finish The Pledge trilogy afterwards. Once I finish those 3, I'm going on a series break and reading some standalones. I'm going to try to stay as close to my TBR as I can, but who knows. I'm reading the books on my TBR as well as a book club read when I can :) I'll post a wrap-up each month and again at the end of the year.

I enjoyed all the books I've read this year. I finished the Pledge by Kimberly Derting yesterday. It was great. I didn't want it to end. Maybe I like books too much, but that's not really possible, right? ;) I just enjoy getting away without physically leaving the house.

I'm still sticking to my 40 book goal. If I want to finish it, I'll be reading 4-6 books a month, depending on how many I read this month and next month, and how busy I am when school starts again in late August.

Next week I'll be posting 3-4 series reviews: Divergent, Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, and maybe The Pledge. I enjoyed reading all 4 series (well, the first 5 books in Bloodlines and the first book in The Pledge trilogy). The reviews for each book are on my Goodreads :)

Until next time, keep reading and enjoying the summer! I'll enjoy mine more if Mother Nature decides to let us have more than a couple sunny days...oh the joys of living in Tennessee :/

No comments:

Post a Comment