Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Top 10 Most Owned Authors

Hello bookies :) Today's post is a list of my top 10 most owned authors. I haven't read a lot of the books on my bookshelves, but they will get read. I have a lot of ties (I will list them all), but once I get complete some more series (buying, not reading yet) I'll do an updated list. The numbers are current, they will increase when I complete series. Anyways, here are my top 10 most owned authors:

1.) LJ Smith (Vampire Diaries and the Secret Circle, neither are 100% complete)=16
2.) PC Cast and Kristin Cast (House of Night-I still have 3 to buy)=14
3.) Richelle Mead (entire Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series, plus a VA guide)=13
4.) Sara Shepard (Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game, neither are complete)=12
5.) Cassandra Clare (Infernal Devices, Mortal Instruments, and the Shadowhunters Guide, both series are complete)=10
6.) Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires, series is not complete yet)=9
7.) Melissa de la Cruz (most of the Blue Bloods books) and Karen Marie Moning (Fever series)=7 each

Here are where the ties begin...some series are complete:
Here are the authors tied for 9th with 6 apiece:
*Stephanie Meyer (Twilight series and The Host)
*Alyson Noel (The Immortals series)
*Bob Balaban (McGrowl series)
*Michael Grant (Gone series)
*Cidney Swanson (Ripple series)

Authors tied for 10th with 5 apiece:
*Nicholas Sparks
*Lauren Conrad (I need 1 book then I'm finished the Fame Game series)
*John Green
*Christopher Pike (Thirst series)
*Lauren Kate (Fallen series)
*Lauren Oliver (Delirium trilogy, Delirium stories, and Panic)

Here's a bonus list...authors with 4 apiece:
*Sarah Dessen
*James Patterson (first 4 Witch and Wizard books)
*Scott Westerfeld (I have Afterworlds and 1,3,4 of the Uglies series)
*Ann Brashares (I need the Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood)
*Deborah Gregory (Cheetah Girls series)
*Kami Garcia/Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures series)
*Veronica Roth (Divergent trilogy and Four)
*Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush series)
*Lois Lowry (The Giver quartet)

If anyone has any author recommendations, feel free to share. Refer to my previous post for my top 10 authors to read list...many of them are on this list as well. I'm reading the Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #4...if you like Vampire Academy, you'll love Bloodlines! It's an indirect continuation of Vampire Academy) :) I started this Monday afternoon and I plan on finishing and then starting Silver Shadows today/tonight. Until next time, keep reading fellow Bookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment