Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015 TBR

Hello all :) It's been a while since I've posted anything new (I'm really bad at this blogging thing). Today's post is gonna be a book-related post, which is what most of my posts are going to be about. I have a huge book collection (and I do mean huge...I could run a library from my bedroom). I'll post my Goodreads profile below so anyone who wants to follow/friend me can :) My Goodreads goal is to read 40 books, and I'm totally behind. This post is going to be a 2015 reading list with books I have read this year and ones I plan on reading this year.

My Goodreads profile: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22355323-tess

Books I've read this year:
Nine Lives of Chloe King by Celia Thomson and Liz Braswell
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Four by Veronica Roth
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

I'm currently reading The Indigo Spell By Richelle Mead and I love it :) I recommend all the books I've read so far in 2015.

2015 TBR:
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Looking For Alaska by John Green
Paper Towns by John Green
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Prettes by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Torment by Lauren Kate
Passion by Lauren Kate
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment