Monday, March 24, 2014

Update March 24, 2014

I've been hard at work between work and school lately. I didn't workout for a while but it happens. I'm proud to say I'm back on the regular Blogilates and Tone It Up calendars :) BTW...Tone It Up's annual Bikini Series starts April 28th if you didn't already know :D

Last week, I came to the realization that I want to be a beach babe (not those models you see in Sports Illustrated...more like Karena and Katrina from Tone It Up). I've just recently (as in a couple years ago) became obsessed with anything and everything tropical and beachy :) Being from South Jersey, I was all but surrounded by trees (lots and lots of them!) and also many beautiful beaches (my personal favorite is Surf City on Long Beach Island, NJ-go visit any beach in NJ in the summertime!). I've never had a beach babe body but it's not too late to change that, especially with summer right around the corner :D Cassey has a Bikini Body Pilates series with Lionsgate BeFit (it's 4 weeks long) so I'm starting that to lead up to the Bikini Series (which takes place 8 weeks before summer starts!) 

I ordered the Perfect Fit Protein sample pack last week from Tone It Up but I haven't used it yet. When I do use it, I'll post about it and how I like it. Get it at perfectfitprotein.com or shoptoneitup.com :) The sample pack comes with 1 packet of chocolate Perfect Fit, 1 packet of vanilla Perfect Fit, a Perfect Fit bar (chocolate peanut...I hope they come out with more in the future!), a 10% off coupon and a recipe card :)

I decided to save and print the meal plans from Blogilates.com (and also the Tone It Up nutrition plan when I get it...more on that in a sec) :) I printed them off, put them back to back on sheet protectors (the same ones I use for printable workouts), and save them in a 1.5 inch teal 3-ring binder :) 
If you don't follow Tone It Up on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, then you probably don't know they decided to implement a payment plan onto their nutrition plan. It's through paypal (can someone please tell me if it's safe? Thanks). You still get the entire Nutrition Plan within 48 hours like if you paid in full but I'm not sure how much you have to pay up front. Once I get it, I'll review some of the recipes and how I like it :)

*Review*
I ordered the Beach Babe Lip Balms from Tone It Up last week. They come in pomegranate, coconut and pineapple :) I definitely recommend these to anyone who loves tropical scents and lip balm that doesn't make your lips feel waxy and gross. Plus they're SPF 15, vegan and gluten-free :D go to shoptoneitup.com and click on 'accessories' :)

I also ordered a blue yoga mat keychain from Cassey this week :) it's light blue and feels like a real yoga mat! She also has a teal, pink and yellow one :) Go to ogorgeous.com (or also shopblogilates.com) for one :) They're perfect for car keys (which is where mine is). The perfect gift for a yoga/Pilates enthusiast (like myself lol) :D

*Weekly Workout Schedule*
Monday 3-24-14
Toned and Lean Beach Day Routine (Tone It Up)
New Blogilates video
Bikini Bod 2 for Arms and Abs (Blogilates)
Bikini Booty Thong Workout (Blogilates)
Standing Pilates by the Sea (Blogilates)

Tuesday 3-25-14
Excited for Spring (Tone It Up...this was supposed to be Monday but I'll just do it Tuesday)
Pura Vida (Tone It Up)
Sunset Routine (Tone It Up)
Bikini Blaster 1: HIIT It Hard (Blogilates
Bikini Blaster 2: Sexy Legs (parts 1 and 2...Blogilates)
Bikini Blaster 3: Abs Abs Abs

Wednesday 3-26-14
Malibooty (Tone It Up)
Itty Bitty Bikini (Tone It Up)
Bikini Blaster 4: Awesomesauce Arms (Blogilates)
Bikini Blaster 5: Muffintopless
Bikini Blaster 6: Booty Booty Booty (Blogilates)
Bikini Blaster 7: Bodacious Back

Thursday 3-27-14
30 minutes cardio (probably running-Tone It Up)
Beach Yoga with Karena (Tone It Up)
Butt Lift and Slim Thighs (Blogilates)
Dance with Me Abs (Blogilates)
Playa del Plank (Blogilates)
Hard Core Workout (Blogilates)
Relax with Me Stretches (Blogilates)

Friday 3-28-14 (catchup day for missed workouts if necessary!)
30 minute run (Tone It Up)
Bridal Babe Workout (2-3 rounds-Tone It Up)
Abs on Fire (Blogilates)
Arms on Fire (Blogilates)
Butt on Fire (Blogilates)
Heart on Fire (Blogilates)
Back on Fire (Blogilates)
Legs on Fire (Blogilates)

Saturday 3-29-14
Triathlon Toned (Tone It Up...good luck in your half Ironman Karena!!)
Victoria's Secret Model Ab Workout (Blogilates)
Victoria's Secret Supermodel Stiletto Leg Workout (Blogilates)
Victoria's Secret Angel Arm Slimming Workout (Blogilates)
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Butt Workout (Blogilates)

Sunday 3-30-14
2 mile run (Tone It Up)
Best Triathlon Stretching Routine (Tone It Up)
Stretching for Flexibility (Blogilates)

Alright...I think that's about it for today :) I have homework due in the morning. If you're ever frustrated, take it out on a workout. Kill a workout, not a person (it's legal and you don't live with regret!)

No comments:

Post a Comment