Friday, July 12, 2013

Recipes/How-to's 7-8-13

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, I've been busy job hunting and organizing my room. Anyways, here's Monday's Recipe/How-to!

This week's recipe is for a fruit salad with a vanilla dip/dressing. You can use any fruits, flavored pudding, cool whip and yogurt you desire :)
Here's what I use in mine:
Raspberries
Strawberries
Apples
Bananas
Pears
Watermelon
Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)

Now for the dip:
1/2 container cool whip (any flavor...I just use the regular light)
2 small cups vanilla yogurt (you can use other flavors too)
1 packet vanilla pudding mix (you can use other flavors)

All you have to do is cut the fruit up and mix the ingredients together for the dip :) I switch up the fruits every now and then but this is what I use most of the time :D Enjoy this recipe! There will be one next week

No comments:

Post a Comment