Friday, July 19, 2013

Fashion/Hair Advice 7-18-13

How's everyone's week going? Mine's good but I've been busy and I'll be busy for a while lol I've got a lot to do and a little time to do it. Anyways, here's this week's Fashion and Hair Advice:

This week's fashion tip is don't be afraid to try something different. In fashion risk taking is always fun :) I love experimenting with different colors and textures/prints. I'll pair a shirt with a different pair of shorts or jeans and shoes. Don't worry I am working on the mix and match piece :) I haven't been on the computer today so I haven't been able to make the collage. I might do it on my phone actually lol

Today's hair tip is to always try new hairstyles. I mean get your hair cut a different way from time to time :) switching it up helps everyone notice you and it keeps them talking :D it also has everyone asking 'hey did you get a haircut?' (Unless you're me lol I never get compliments)

Does anyone have any hair or fashion questions? I'll answer them if you ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment