Friday, July 12, 2013

Fashion/Hair Advice 7-11-13

Hope everyone is having a good week so far :D Mine could be better (if I got a job cuz mine is screwing me, as I figured would happen since I called out...turns out I have muscle spasms in my back and that along with a combination of things caused my legs to cramp up) :P So yeah I'm not in the greatest situation at the moment but I am in the lovely process of getting everything together so I can go to college next month for Culinary Arts :D This job hunting thing has been going on for a couple weeks. Maybe if I mention I'm going to college, people would want to hire me part time? Who knows these days. Anyways, here's this week's Fashion and Hair Advice:

This week's Fashion Tip is to never be afraid to mix colors and prints. Just be careful of the shades of that color and make sure you have something that has all the colors in it :) I will post the top and bottom combos once I finish laundry and make the thing on my computer :) Don't worry, it is coming!

This week's Hair Tip is to not tie your hair too tight when you put it up. I don't know about all of you, but if I don't loosen my hair in a ponytail, it hurts and hair falls out (more than it usually does) If it doesn't stay with 1 hair tie, use 2...that's what I do when I put my hair back into a ponytail (not so much when I do braids or anything else)

No comments:

Post a Comment