Sunday, July 7, 2013

10 Random Things 7-7-13

Today's 10 Random Things post is about books to movies! :) I haven't seen all of them but I'll post the ones I have seen/read (1-5) and then ones I think look really good (6-10) here's my 10 favorite book to movie list :) if you like some that I didn't post, let me know what you like! :) I'm always open to new series and stuff to read! Also, what books would you love to see turn into a movie/series? Let me know!

1.) Hunger Games (I'm OBSESSED as I mentioned last week)
2.) Twilight (I love the storyline!) 
3.) American Girl movies (they're amazing!)
4.) Vampire Academy (I'm reading the 5th book now and can't wait for the movie!)
5.) Eat, Pray, Love (this is awesome!)
6.) Mortal Instruments (I've heard so much about this series)
7.) Divergent (I heard this is 'the new Hunger Games)
8.) Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (I know it's been out for a while but I haven't gotten to watch/read them yet)
9.) Julie and Julia (I have the book but haven't read it yet!)
10.) Geek Charming (I have the book but I haven't read it yet)

Honorable mentions:
*House of Night (I heard they're making a movie of this series too!)
*Memoirs of a Geisha (I haven't read the book or seen the movie but I've heard it's good)
*The Time Traveler's Wife (the book is confusing but watching the movie after you finish the book helps you understand it!)
*The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (I've heard this one is good too! I haven't read the book or seen the movie yet)
*Speak (this is an awesome book and movie!)
*The Da Vinci Code (I have the book-as well as Angels and Demons-but I haven't read this one or seen the movie)
*Princess Diaries (the books are so much different than the movies! I could barely tell it was the same series! Both are good though)

No comments:

Post a Comment